Diesel & Auto Fleet Mechanic - CDL Needed
- $25 to $32 Hourly
$$$Paid EVERY Friday - NO Weekends!!!
Amerit Fleet Solutions, one of the leading fleet maintenance companies in the US, is looking to hire a skilled Automotive and Diesel Equipment Technician! This Technician is responsible for timely repair and maintenance of light and heavy duty vehicles and their associated aerial lift systems and other equipment to ensure a safe and efficient operation. This person will also be required to operate vehicles and test all working parts in various functions to ensure proper operation.
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Pay - Paid weekly, every Friday!
Shift: Monday - Friday 2pm-10:30pm
What’s in it for you? Full-Benefits within 30 days! Benefits include medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time, 401K, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability insurance, ASE certification program, employee recognition program, employee discounts, employee assistance program, and growth opportunities!
What the Diesel Equipment Technician role looks like:
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to vehicles and associated equipment
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare required safety documentation
- Inspect and perform work under vehicles
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicle
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Interact with clients through both email and phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
What our ideal candidate looks like:
- At least 5 years’ experience performing vehicle maintenance and/or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- CDL required
- Experience in repairing hydraulics or bucket lifts on mobile units.
- Experience in generator preventative maintenance and repair
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.
- Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
Are you ready to advance your career as a Diesel Equipment Technician with Amerit Fleet Solutions? Apply Today!
Full-Benefits within 30 days! Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and more! Competitive hourly pay, paid weekly!
Amerit Fleet Solutions has been servicing the maintenance and management needs of some of the largest, most complex fleets in North America.
Amerit Fleet SolutionsLos Angeles, CA
WebsiteView All Amerit Fleet Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.