Amerit Fleet Solutions San Mateo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Automotive/Diesel Mechanic is responsible for the timely repair and maintenance of light to medium duty fleet vehicles to ensure a safe and efficient operation. Our fleet ranges from Medium Duty Diesel, Bucket Trucks, Aerial, Class B CDL including GAS & Diesel.
**Sign on Bonus- $2000**
Shift: Monday-Friday, 11AM-7:30pm (Paid weekly)
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to light and medium duty vehicles
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
- Interact with clients through both email and phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
Key Competencies and Minimum Education
- 3+ years of experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel
- Commercial Driver's License Class "B"- REQUIRED- will allow time to obtain.
- Experience with both gas & diesel
- Technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- ASE Certifications desired
- Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers,
- supervisors, etc.)
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.
- Exposure to heavy traffic areas while performing the duties of the job.
- Exposure to considerable amounts of dust, diesel fumes and noise.
- Exposure to chemicals, oils, greases, or other irritants.
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions.
Why choose Amerit Fleet Solutions?
You will be able to build a successful career, find nationwide opportunities, competitive wages, growth opportunities, and receive benefits. You will be supported with continuous training, ASE certification reimbursement, performance awards and recognition. Please visit our website for other opportunities. https://www.ameritfleetsolutions.com/career
Amerit Fleet SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Amerit Fleet Solutions has been servicing the maintenance and management needs of some of the largest, most complex fleets in North America
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - www.ameritfleetsolutions.com
AddressSan Mateo, CA