Associated Equipment Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aerial Truck Technician - Lansing, MI
Guaranteed 40hrs/week, Benefits after 30 days, Paid weekly, Opportunity for growth in the company, and 1st Shift!
Our team in Lansing, MI is growing and looking for a Aerial Truck Technician to join. The Aerial Truck Technician will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of bucket trucks, chassis, and hydraulics. Looking for candidates with 3+ years experience and has worked with hydraulics systems (bucket truck experience a plus), diesel/gas engines, electronics, hydraulic pumps and lines, switches, and pumps. Currently has at least a Class B CDL or willing to obtain. Currently has or willing to obtain ASEs.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6am- 2:30pm
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Weekly, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, and 401K
About Amerit Fleet Solutions- www.ameritfleetsolutions.com
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to vehicles and associated equipment
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare required safety documentation
- Inspect and perform work under vehicles
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicle
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Interact with clients through both email and phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 3 years experience performing vehicle maintenance and/or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- Experience in repairing bucket lifts on mobile units. These lift units consist of Altec, Versalift and Telstus
- Experience in trailer and generator preventative maintenance and repair
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox
- Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
Amerit Fleet SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Amerit Fleet Solutions has been servicing the maintenance and management needs of some of the largest, most complex fleets in North America.
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - www.ameritfleetsolutions.com