COMPANY OVERVIEW: Creating value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Position: Jr. Accounting Associate
Location: Oxnard, CA
Duration: 4 months+ contract with high possibility of extension!!!
• 2 to 4 years of financial and/or accounting experience required.
• High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred.
• Skills: basic math, Microsoft excel and word
• Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting. Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software. Education/Experience:
• The main function of an accounting associate to compile data, compute fees and charges and prepare invoices for billing purposes. A typical accounting associate is responsible for computing company charges, itemizing statements or invoices and computing payroll.
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people driven.
Gurjant (Gary) Singh
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening