Amerit Consulting is hiring for multiple Customer Service Supervisors for a large, Healthcare call center in Rancho Cordova. This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
Primary function is to supervise the customer care staff responsible for responding to telephone inquiries from providers and members as they relate to eligibility, benefits, claims, and authorization of services. Supervises the staff in the implementation, servicing, and maintenance of accounts and account related activities.
- Manages the customer care management (CMC) and supports services (if applicable) to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and customer requirements.
- Measures performance and productivity against the standards.
- Ensures the care center is meeting telephone access standards for Magellan.
- Provides routine staff supervision activities regarding staffing, disciplinary actions and performance appraisals.
- Interviews and screens applicants for positions within the department.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a call center environment and 2 years' supervisory experience.
- Must possess service excellence attitude.
- Demonstrated track record of managing change with proven results.
- Ability to identify individual and team developmental needs.
- Ability to effectively coach and develop team members.
If interested, please apply and an Amerit Consultant will reach out!
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.