Position: Call Quality Analyst
Location: Helena, MT 59601
Duration: 3 Months contract
Pay Rate: $13/hr
Typical Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5:00 PM
Relocation Expenses/ Assistance: NO
- Looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our Quality Assurance Team that performs quality audits on work that is performed by internal departments such as Provider Relations, Call Center, Claims and Program Support in order to meet the contractual obligations to the State client.
- Competencies: Detail-Oriented, Professionalism, Team and Goal Oriented, Proficient Communication, Customer/Client Focus, Organizational Skills, Problem Solving/Analysis
- Listening to recorded calls and evaluating for accuracy based on set expectations.
- Ensure claims information is entered accurately into MMIS system.
- Reviewing all Enrollment Broker, Provider Relations entries for accuracy.
- Ensures productivity meets or exceeds services and quality standards
- Verify File Update Requests (Furs) are entered into the system correctly and responded to within contract requirements.
- Verify the timeliness of processing claims through document control.
- Covering for front desk admin as needed.
- Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Medicaid or Health Insurance experience preferred
- Ability to work well with people under occasional stressful and demanding conditions; develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals; identify when to ask for help and be willing to ask for help when appropriate.
- Must be a self-starter that is unselfishly motivated and able to demonstrate the initiative to meet business/department needs.
- Must be able to show commitment to consistently doing high quality work and occasionally going above and beyond.
- Able to embrace coaching and feedback from peers and management.
- Must have the ability to operate general office equipment, Microsoft Office products as well as specialized software.
- Follow procedures expected of all staff and act in a professional manner.
- Some overtime may be required.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.