NOTE: STRICTLY W2 / C2C NOT ALLOWED. If interested, please send your resume to gsingh[at]ameritconsulting[dot]com
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Creating value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Our client, an American health insurance company.
Position: Call Center/ Customer Service Rep
Location: East Syracuse, NY
Duration: 4-6 months+ contract with high possibility of extension/ conversion to FTE!!!
Required to meet department goals. Requires a HS diploma or GED; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Looking to fill in office call center
• 6-8-week training, classroom and on the job training
• Customer service experience is required
• Must be there in the training
• Attendance policy: First 90 days only allowed 2 UTOs
• Measured on average speed of answer, average handle times, transfer rates, quality
• Must have strong computer skills
• They do have a chance for temp to hire Shift: 7:45-4:15PM is the schedule
• Typical day: on the phones for 6.5 hours, 2 15-minute breaks and 30 minute lunch, will have team leads for support
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people driven.
Gurjant (Gary) Singh
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening