With a publicly traded American company that provides physician practices, hospitals, and other healthcare providers with practice management and electronic health record technology seeks an accomplished Buyer.
NOTE: ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE.
CONTRACT DURATION: 6 Months contract to hire
LOCATION: Raleigh NC 27609
MAX HOURLY PAY RATE: $39/hr
Purpose of the role
- Implement sourcing/procurement strategies within area of assigned responsibility to support corporate objectives and the organization's need for a diverse and globally competitive supply base
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Buyer Business Plan that outlines strategies and specific actions to deliver the plan
- Implement and ensure compliance with all relevant Procurement Policies and Procedures
- Work closely with Leadership Team to scope and complete projects in a timely manner
- Manage special internal purchasing projects
- Align purchasing process and customer/client “Statement of Work” to maximize customer value
- Provide purchasing input to suppliers and customers in order to effectively manage contracts
- Manage and maintain supplier relationships, support pre and post-tender negotiations
- Maintain relationships with cross functional team members
- Manage supplier cost, quality, and delivery performance
- Manage spend on a global level, as necessary
- Provide monthly or quarterly reporting for area of responsibility, as required
- Establish effective internal and external relationships to support short and long term sourcing needs
- Maintain appropriate Purchasing files
- Provide customers with counsel and assistance with procurement policies and processes
- Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent
- Enterprise software experience required
- 3-5 years of progressive procurement experience in medium to large organization(s)
- Strong knowledge of procurement principles, theories and processes
- Cross-functional business team environment experience preferred
- Significant experience with Purchasing Systems (Oracle strongly preferred) and Windows applications
- Strong negotiating skills with demonstrated experience leading complex supplier negotiations
- Contracting experience
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent research and analytical skills
I'd love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your alley.
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're driven, people driven.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.