Pharmacy Technician, Sign on Bonus $2000
AmerisourceBergen Shakopee, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? Here you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient-focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today
We are currently looking for Pharmacy Technicians that are interested in working Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm or complete, in an environment where you do not have to work nights or weekends, and delivering strong customer service in a closed door pharmacy.
What you will be doing
Sign on bonus: $2000
As a Pharmacy Technician, a typical day may include:
-Count and measure medications, stock medication on shelves, and assist customers on the telephone.
-Assists Pharmacist with the information required to consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions.
-Assists Pharmacist in price checking and restocking of drugs.
-Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer.
-Refers doctors' calls and customers' medical inquiries to Pharmacist.
What your background should look like
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Pharmacy Technician License
- Ability to read and understand the English language to compare and read product descriptions, names and shelf labels within the DC pharmacy.
- Motivated, hard-working and dependable; attendance and punctuality are very important.
- Able to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively.
- Organized, detail orientated, and analytical skills are important.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical products, services or drugs preferred (1 year or less)
- Pharmacy Tech certification
- Retail pharmacy technician experience
AmerisourceBergenWhy Work Here?
AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world.
AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers, we create unparalleled access, efficiency and reliability for human and animal health. Our 41,000 global team members power our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. AmerisourceBergen is ranked #8 on the Fortune 500 with more than $200 billion in annual revenue.
HealthcareView all jobs at AmerisourceBergen