Retail Store Manager
Amerisleep is the maker of the highest quality mattresses on the market. Our product is manufactured in the U.S. and sold around the world. We have had a successful e-commerce presence since 2010 and a unique brick and mortar retail model in multiple states. Now is an exciting time to come on board with us as we are growing and expanding in all aspects of our business.
You as Store Manager will be responsible for driving sales, mentoring and developing your team, and promoting excellent customer service. A successful Store Manager takes responsibility for all aspects of the store's operations while being an active part of the customer experience in the showroom.
- 1-3 years' work experience in retail sales management with a proven track record of meeting store sales and operations targets and goals.
- Demonstrated self-starter who possesses attention to detail and time management skills
- Exhibits a passion and dedication to sales management and store operations in an ethical and fair manner
- Shows an ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- A history of developing collaborative relationships as a respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate English language proficiency (written and spoken). Second language skills encouraged
- Bachelor's degree or above in a relevant discipline (preferred)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow a successful, multi-million dollar business – help drive sales and maximize business through excellent customer service while demonstrating phenomenal product knowledge, presentation, and promotion
- Nurture and develop your team – connect with the hearts and minds of your Sleep Ambassadors to develop their talents in support of serving customers and achieving your store objectives; train and develop them so that they may consistently perform to your expectations
- Mind the store – ensure your store remains a clean and inviting place for customers to explore our product experience while controlling store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services
- Promote the Amerisleep brand – support the planning, implementation, and follow-up of store operations projects, including outbound events and sales networking activities; represent us in a professional and responsible manner when dealing those inside and outside the company
- Demonstrate operational discipline and leadership – leverage business acumen, efficiency, and problem-solving skills to implement store operations policies and procedures so as to satisfy customer needs while achieving profitable growth in your store
- Free mattress for qualified employees
- An entrepreneurial work environment that rewards and invests in high performers
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development and training
- Bonus structure
- PST/PTO plan
- Medical benefits