Retail Sales Associate - Portland
- Posted: over a month ago
Amerisleep is the maker of the highest quality mattresses on the market. Our product is manufactured in the U.S. and sold around the world. We have had a successful e-commerce presence since 2010 and a unique brick and mortar retail model in multiple states. Now is an exciting time to come on board with us as we are growing and expanding in all aspects of our business.
You as Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for driving sales and promoting excellent customer service. A successful RSA takes an active part in the customer experience in the showroom and in the Amerisleep experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow a successful, multi-million dollar business – help drive sales and maximize business through excellent customer service while demonstrating phenomenal product knowledge, presentation, and promotion
- Develop and Grow with your team – Accept training, development plans and coaching form leadership as it is intended, to help you grow and develop your career at Amerisleep and to be ready for new opportunities throughout the company.
- Mind the store – ensure your store remains a clean and inviting place for customers to explore our product experience while controlling store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services
- Promote the Amerisleep brand – support the planning, implementation, and follow-up of store operations projects, including outbound events and sales networking activities; represent us in a professional and responsible manner when dealing those inside and outside the company
- Practice strong professional communications - Our customer’s experience doesn’t end when they walk out the door or make a purchase. We follow-up and engage with our customer in person, over the phone, via chat and email.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in retail sales with a proven track record of meeting store sales and operations targets and goals.
- Demonstrated self-starter who possesses attention to detail and time management skills
- Shows an ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- A history of developing collaborative relationships as a respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate English language proficiency (written and spoken). Second language skills encouraged
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant discipline (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to solve problems and resolve issues
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Proficiency with cloud applications and G Suite
- Excellent and professional English communication skills
- Free mattress for qualified employees
- An entrepreneurial work environment that rewards and invests in high performers
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development and training
- Bonus structure
- PST/PTO plan
- Medical benefits
Powered by JazzHR
RetailView all jobs at Amerisleep