- Expired: December 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have you been searching for the right growth-oriented company to jumpstart your career? Look no further than Weed Man Lawn Care!
A future Operation Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the technical department, ensuring the team is meeting and exceeding customer service requirements. Reporting to the General Manager, you will prepare production routes, as well as daily, weekly, and monthly reports. This is a great opportunity for those looking to expand their managerial skillset.
- Recruit, train, supervise, assess, and coach Lawn Care Technicians to meet and exceed customer service and production requirements for new and existing customers
- Schedule, track and report the daily production and calibration data
- Maintain a fleet of vehicles and equipment
- Make product purchases and control inventory
- Quality control and customer service
- Maintain customer relationships, while resolving their concerns and making service recommendations
- Participate in the planning, development, and execution of the company's strategy for the future development of the department
- Perform related duties and responsibilities, as required, to meet company objectives
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and proven time management
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Valid driver's license
- Mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a results-oriented environment
- Computer proficient
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Extensive sales and/or industry experience
- 1-3 years' experience in a supervisory role is preferred
Certified Pest Operator License preferred
Ameriscape USA Inc
Get fresh People Search jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.