Affirm Wealth Advisors, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is looking for an individual with experience in the Financial Services industry to join our practice. We would like someone that is licensed and enjoys working in a client service role - not necessarily someone looking to become a Financial Advisor.
What we offer:
A base salary
Experience with true, comprehensive annual Financial Planning to our clients
Mentoring and sharing of our best practices
o We are in the top 1% of all financial advisory practices with Ameriprise Financial
o We have more than 25 years of experience in the industry
- Support to Investment Manager, Practice Manager and Financial Advisors
- Servicing existing clients with trades, transactions, etc.
- Taking client calls when Advisor, Investment Manager or Practice Manager are unavailable
- Handling meeting preparation tasks in support of our Financial Advisors
- Handling meeting action items as assigned
- Works with Practice Manager to handle various projects:
- Investment Advisor Letters
- Managed Account Deliverables
- Capital Gains
- Series 7 and 63
- 3+ years of client service skills and experience in the Financial Services industry
- BS or BA (preferable, but not required)
Affirm Wealth Advisors rates among the top 1% of all Financial Advisory Practices at Ameriprise Financial. Steve Harnden, Private Wealth Advisor, CFP, CPA is a member of the Chairman's Advisory Council and has been building his practice for more than 25 years. Matt MacLean, CFP, ChFC, CRPC has 17 years of experience in the industry and is also a Certified Kingdom Advisor.
Our other Financial Advisors include Athena Gatan, CLTC, APMA, Scarlet Filmore, APMA, Michael Gombrich, APMA, Douglas Godfrey, APMA, and Richard Clark, CPA, based in the general Phoenix-area. We also run a Tucson office with Advisors Garrett Smith, APMA, John Wright and Todd Risen.
The team also includes a licensed Practice Manager, an Investment Manager, a licensed Client Service Specialist, an Operations Manager, a Marketing Manager, two non-licensed Client Service Specialists, an Administrative Assistant and a Receptionist. Our main office location is at 7992 W. Thunderbird Road in Peoria, AZ. You can learn more about our team at www.affirmwealthadvisors.com.