This role will be responsible for supporting facilities related tasks and coordination of office events and relevant communications. This individual will also assist leadership in administrative tasks including project planning, travel arrangements, calendar/meeting management and addressing miscellaneous requests.
- Manage facilities related functions such as space planning and general office management. Resolve building issues with building management to ensure smooth operation of office.
- Coordinate department/location programs, meetings, offsites, and special events or conferences.Act as point of contact with other enterprise companies related to the office issues, activities and visits.
- Respond to ad hoc administrative requests and provide project/program support. Be a general resource/SME for employees in the office. Assist employees who are traveling to the office location with seating location, technology, security etc.
- Assist leaders with administrative tasks as needed or when administrative back-up is required.
- Independently manage leader(s) calendar and meeting prioritization. Schedule meetings and/or conferences by interacting with internal/external clients/partners to coordinate calendars, accommodations, meeting materials and supplies. May read and respond to emails and requests on behalf of the leader; ensure leader is informed of pending requests or requests where follow up is required.
- Prepare expense reports, invoices, presentations, internal/external communication, travel arrangements, and other misc. reports.
Education or equivalent relevant experience:
Required: Associate/2 yr
Preferred: Bachelors/4 yr
225 N. 45th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034