- High School diploma or GED.
- Pass the Property & Casualty licensing exam within 30 days of completing the pre-licensing training provided on the job by Ameriprise Auto and Home.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Answer 20-40 inbound calls per day. (no cold calling)
- Quote and sell auto, home, and umbrella insurance products through inbound phone calls.
- Conduct needs analysis and make suggestions on our auto, home, and umbrella insurance products.
- Provide excellent customer service to all callers.
- Call center or customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.