MIP Program Analyst
Amerijet International Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
The MIP Analyst shall assist the Planning Manager to analyze aircraft requirements and preplan all required inspections, overhauls, Engineering Orders, Airworthiness Directives, Supplemental Type Certificates, and other maintenance functions. Must be familiar with portions of Aviation Regulations and Amerijet's s General Maintenance Manual and Maintenance Inspection Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The MIP Analyst duties and responsibilities include but is not limited to;
• Maintain and review computerized or manual records of the Maintenance Inspection Program and associated Job Cards.
• Review FAA Ai1worthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Aircraft STC's for maintenance requirements, and Fleet compliance.
• Plan and originate requisitions for materials required for scheduled maintenance of the Fleet.
• Coordinate with Purchasing to ensure timely arrival and location of parts required to accomplish time-limited maintenance.
• Plan and schedule maintenance work packages and equipment to ensure minimum aircraft downtime and a balanced workload.
• Always exhibit a professional demeanor
• Interact effectively with executives, management, vendors, and staff to meet corporate objectives.
• Demonstrate ability and resourcefulness
• Timely in problem-solving
• Recognize, prioritize and organize workload accordingly
• Maintain communications with all involved parties on a project
• Prior experience working in aircraft maintenance and /or planning, preferably with Boeing 767 aircraft.
• Familiar with FAA Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, Supplemental Type Certificates Fleet specific OEM Manuals.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
• Working knowledge of computer software programs such as Microsoft Office and computerized maintenance tracking programs necessary to perform job functions.
• Excellent oral, written, and communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal and social skills to build a good rapport
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great team player
EDUCATION and/or CERTIFICATION:
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• FAA A&P certificate (preferred)
SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
• Solid judgment along with decision-making skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Organized self-starter who understand how to prioritize tasks and is meticulous in record keeping.
• Time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
• This position may require traveling domestically or internationally.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, and skills required of an employee in this position. Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to request that other tasks be performed when warranted (for example, by emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, corporate reorganization, or technical development). Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. also reserves the right to revise this job description.
Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regards to race, co lor religion, national origin. sex, sexual orientation, gender identity. age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law. Any applicant requiring assistance with our online application process or who needs an accomodation for the application process due to a disability should contact (954) 320-5391.
BusinessView all jobs at Amerijet International