Inside Sales Agent
Amerijet International San Juan, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
The Inside Sales provides internal sales support by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Provides timely and accurate coordination of sales information including, but not limited to sales promotions, sales leads, sales directives, policies, and procedures, etc. to all sales personnel, agents, and other departments, as required
- Assist customers, domestic stations, international stations as well as internal staff in the facilitation of transportation solutions, whether air/sea/truck/rail or development of other service needs.
- Ensure contracts are kept up to date and maintain profitability. Work with operations, as well as partners to develop programs that will enhance service to clients.
- Monitor trucking services and coordinate any special needs as required. Monitor truck utilization and maximization by the consolidation of routes and stations while ensuring service commitments are met.
- Provide air/Interline/trucking quotes as necessary.
- Provides specialized pricing such as spot rates, oversized freight rate quotations
- Ensure sales personnel are supplied with promotional materials.
- Provides administrative support to account executives and Sales Manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree or equivalent from a college or technical school or minimum of two years experience and/or training. Strong internet and PC skills required including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience in the airfreight industry a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Must possess strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Multi-lingual capabilities a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work performed in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, and skills required of an employee in this position. Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to request that other tasks be performed when warranted (for example, by emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, corporate reorganization, or technical development). Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. also reserves the right to revise this job description.
Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regards to race, color religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law. Any applicant requiring assistance with our online application process or who needs and accommodation for the application process due to a disability should contact (954) 320-5391.
AddressSan Juan, PR
BusinessView all jobs at Amerijet International