Crew System Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
The Crew Systems Administrator position reports to the Manager of Crew Scheduling. This is a full-time position that will interact with the following team members: Crew Schedulers, Crew Planners, Crew members, the Director of Operations, Manager and Director of System Operations Control, Chief Pilot. The Crew Systems Administrator position is a hands-on technical role focused on administering and supporting systems spanning our multi-site environment. The Crew Systems Administrator takes ownership of support requests reported by our end users, Crew support team, and other business teams to resolve, escalate, or identify further action required to provide a resolution. The ideal candidate will have experience with various technologies, operating systems, and networking concepts, with a desire to continuously improve upon that knowledge.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of all FAR Part 121 and FAR Part 117 crew scheduling requirements. Good communication skills are required, and the successful candidate must be able to exhibit the values and culture of the company while working with flight crews in a dynamic environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following, but not limited to:
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all systems, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Define, prioritize, and resolve all support requests in an organized, efficient, and expedited fashion.
• Administer and monitor corporate and managed service cloud-based systems.
• Assist with patch management in Development / QA and Production environments.
• Create and maintain configuration documentation, as well as system and operations documentation.
• Create and maintain IT configuration and knowledge-based documentation.
• Produce, maintain, and update knowledge-based documentation.
• Act as the primary point of contact for outages and escalations and assign Incident Managers for emergent issues.
• Monitor backups and restore files on request.
• Monitor ticket tracking system for newly assigned tasks.
• Handle routine Operations requests such as adding new users, restarting services, and blocking IP addresses.
• Implement and follow all policies and procedures for monitoring, testing product availability, problem identification, and incident management.
• Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g., emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical developments).
• Perform other duties as directed by the Manager of Crew Scheduling or Director OCC.
• Maintain a high degree of proficiency utilizing the crew scheduling software.
• Consistently follows company policies and procedures, including governmental, safety and departmental standard operating procedures.
• Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
• Handles complex issues requiring judgment and interpretation.
• Achieve maximum efficiency of crews without risking the safety of the aircraft or crews.
• Embrace diverse people, thinking and style.
• Maintain a satisfactory attendance record within acceptable guidelines as outlined in the company employee manual.
• Must be reliable and maintain confidentiality as needed.
• Must be able to perform with a high level of professional accuracy.
• Maintain a rating of “good” or better at all times on semi-annual Performance Evaluations.
Education and/or Certification:
• Provides a high level of customer service to internal employees and customers, in a fast-paced environment. Has strong interpersonal skills.
• Must possess strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills in order to perform under irregular operating conditions.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, while adhering to all company policies and regulations.
• Ability to identify and resolve crew legality/scheduling conflicts.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be performing satisfactorily in present position (If presently employed by Amerijet).
• Airline Crew Scheduling or Dispatch operational experience.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
• AIMS Knowledge (Preferred, not required).
- Knowledge of applicable FARs – 121 operations
- Experience directing operations Crew Scheduling activities or planning
SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
- Possess proficiency in general Microsoft Office software
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
- Flexible to work up to 12-hour shifts.
- Overnight shifts availability.
- Weekends availability
May be required to travel domestically and internationally, up to 25% of the time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, and skills required of an employee in this position. Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. reserves the right to request that other tasks be performed when warranted (for example, by emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, corporate reorganization, or technical development). Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. also reserves the right to revise this job description.
Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regards to race, color religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Any applicant requiring assistance with our online application process or who needs and accommodation for the application process due to a disability should contact (954) 320-5391 or send an e-mail to ADAapps@amerijet.com
LEGAL NOTICES TO ALL APPLICANTS
EEO is the Law
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Employee Rights Under The Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
DOJ Right to Work
Florida Law Prohibits Discrimination
Dade County Living Wage Ordinance
TechnologyView all jobs at Amerijet International