767 First Officer
Amerijet International Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
With more than 40 years of experience in the cargo industry, Amerijet operates its own dedicated freighter fleet of B767-300/200 aircraft from its primary hub at the Miami International Airport to 38 destinations throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, Central, and South America. Our pilots are the leaders in our operation. That requires a special type of person, someone who can anticipate a need, develop a plan, and work well within a team to get the job done right.
Amerijet is looking for safety-conscious, professional skilled pilots – we understand that being a pilot is about more than just the technical skills of flying an airplane… it’s also about the joy of flying!
We are looking for great people that can:
- Be responsible for the safe, on-time, and efficient operation of our aircraft.
- Work as part of a team with limited supervision.
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts.
- Provide leadership in responding to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making.
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays.
- Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement.
- Valid First Class Medical Certificate.
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Ability to learn and work with EFBs.
- Must be able to fluently speak and understand English.
- Hold a valid unrestricted passport.
- Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total fixed-wing pilot time.
- Recent EFIS experience or B757/767 type rating.
- Minimum of 1500 hours PIC MULTIENGINE TURBINE.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work performed in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, and skills required of an employee in this position. Amerijet reserves the right to request that other tasks be performed when warranted (for example, by emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, corporate reorganization, or technical development). Amerijet also reserves the right to revise this job description.
Amerijet is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law. Any applicant requiring assistance with our online application process or who needs accommodation for the application process due to a disability should contact (954) 320-5391.
TourismView all jobs at Amerijet International