- Posted: over a month ago
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing financial statements and predicting the future performance of the company. This may include but is not limited to forecasting future revenues and expenditures, as well as modeling capital structure and budgeting. Financial analysts are often responsible for keeping track of a company's financial plan. Also, communication between upper management to determine the corporation’s needs.
- Create, maintain, and update company dashboards on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis as assigned for the purposes of creating a source system(s) of the truth for company statistics, viability, and decision making
- Proactively identify and implement ways to improve financial planning accuracy/efficiency and provide early warning to deviations in projected performance; alert management to business trends and assist with decisions
- Management of cross-function efficiency improvement projects
- Support the annual planning processes through the creation, maintenance, and presentation of budgets & forecasts
- Engage in discussions with cross-department leadership to ensure proper capture and accuracy of budgeted initiatives
- Compose narratives and presentations to clearly communicate key information to leadership teams
- Perform ad-hoc analysis in support of business decisions and initiatives.
- Understand, frame, and communicate future performance projections, risks, and opportunities
- 5+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst required
- Proficiency in SQL, R, and Python is a big plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, quantitative, and written communication skills is required
- High standards of accuracy and precision; strong attention to detail; highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field is required
- Future Career Path opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Group Life / AD&D Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays and 2 Flex Days to use at will
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending/HSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Disability Insurance
- Referral Program
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Americor Funding, Inc. (the “Company”) has an internal recruiting department. Americor Funding Inc. may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Americor Funding Inc. employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. The Company’s policy is for the internal recruiting team or other authorized personnel to present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Americor Funding Inc. from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered Company property. Americor Funding Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Americor Funding Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Americor