Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative will help customers with questions and complaints. Also, give customers information and an understanding of our products and services to better serve their needs.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers always.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels i.e., phone, email, text, etc...
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Know our products inside and out so that you can educate and answer customer questions
- Take inbound and make outbound calls
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- 0-1 years experience in customer service and/or call center environment.
- Proficiency with computers programs such as MS Office and Google Suite
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when customers are stressed or upset
- Passionate about helping customers achieve their financial goals
- Pleasant, friendly, and a team player attitude with an ability to adapt to change
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; some college preferred
- Schedule Monday through Friday shifts
- Future Career Path opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Group Life/ AD&D Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays and 2 Flex Days to use at will
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending/ HSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Disability Insurance
- Referral Program
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Americor Funding, Inc. (the “Company”) has an internal recruiting department. Americor Funding Inc. may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Americor Funding Inc. employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. The Company’s policy is for the internal recruiting team or other authorized personnel to present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Americor Funding Inc. from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered Company property. Americor Funding Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Americor Funding Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Powered by JazzHR
Our culture is one of positivity, motivation, and fun! We are looking for people who use a consultative sales and customer service approach, where the concern and care for the client are evident from the beginning.
These are all words that describe Americor: Positive Attitude | Self-Motivated | Conscientious Customer Service | Hard-Working | Entrepreneurial | Drive for Excellence | Financial Success | Supportive | Enthusiastic
Our leadership has an exciting vision for growth and we want great people to help us achieve that growth. Apply today!
BusinessView all jobs at Americor