Compliance Officer, TCPA/Marketing
- 28 days ago
- $60,000 to $105,000 Yearly
As the Compliance Officer, TCPA/Marketing you will be responsible for ensuring the Company’s compliance with laws and regulations pertaining to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), marketing, and other requirements. In addition, you will manage the strategic and tactical aspects of managing and developing the Company’s TCPA Compliance Program.
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer with the management and development of the Company’s TCPA compliance program, including review of dialer use, consent tracking, lead validation, etc.
- Analyze all marketing materials including, but not limited to, print, email, radio, and social media, websites; ensure regulatory compliance
- Manage affiliate marketing agreements and marketing compliance
- Serve as internal point of contact for marketing compliance questions and concerns
- Provide excellent service and ensure strong relationships with employees who generate marketing materials for Marketing Compliance approval
- Review a wide variety of submitted marketing materials and provide a timely and accurate response, including reasons for requested changes and suggestions where necessary.
- Assist the Chief Compliance Officer to create informative communications regarding compliant marketing and advertising as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of state and federal industry related laws and regulations pertaining to the marketing and advertising of debt settlement products, unsecured lending products, and TCPA requirements
- Retain all approved materials (physical records, electronic files, and databases) according to established policies and procedures and assist the Marketing Department and Compliance Department on audit reviews, per regulatory guidelines.
- Assist with all other compliance-related assignments as required, which may include managing MSAs.
- 2 – 3 years of proven experience in a compliance officer role overseeing marketing and TCPA (required)
- Advanced knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements impacting debt settlement (TSR, UDAAP), unsecured lending (Fair and Responsible Lending, ECOA, TILA) and marketing (TCPA, CAN-SPAM)
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present in group settings
- Proficient with computer programs such as MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and Google Suite
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field, preferred
Salary: $60,000 - $105,000
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Company Paid Group Life / AD&D Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays and 2 Floating Holiday Days to use at will
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending/HSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match
- Referral Program
This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Protected Veterans, Disabled
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or presenting a driver’s license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Americor Funding, Inc. (the “Company”) has an internal recruiting department. Americor Funding Inc. may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (“Agency”). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Americor Funding Inc. employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. The Company’s policy is for the internal recruiting team or other authorized personnel to present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Americor Funding Inc. from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered Company property. Americor Funding Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Americor Funding Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Americor
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?