Do you love to help people? Are you a Customer Service rockstar? Can you speak Spanish fluently? If this describes you, then we have the perfect career opportunity for you!
Americor is an innovative finance technology company, offering a unique approach to debt resolution. We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated Spanish speaking Customer Service Representatives who want to help make a difference at our rapidly growing company.
What you will do:
- Handle customer related phone inquiries in a call center environment
- Using your great bilingual language skills, you will primarily speak with our Spanish speaking clients, but you should also feel confident handling calls in English
- Ensure that customer service issues are resolved promptly, professionally and thoroughly
- Manage escalated client calls with courtesy and professionalism
- Respond to email correspondence quickly and competently in Spanish and English as necessary
- Utilize outstanding typing skills to enter detailed notes into our system
- Educate our clients on the company’s products and programs
- Look for innovative ways to enhance the customers’ experience
- Be a multi-tasking wizard, switching between multiple screens and systems with speed and ease in order to provide quick and accurate information to the client
- A fun and energetic work environment
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
- Fluency in both Spanish and English, with the ability to confidently discuss financial information in both languages
- A pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change.
- Previous Debt Resolution experience is a huge PLUS!
- At least 1 year of Call Center Customer Service Experience
- Experience taking care of difficult customers
- Highly developed sense of integrity
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing in Spanish and English
- An empathetic ear and excellent active listening skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic, and willingness to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Technically savvy; able to use multiple computer systems while in conversation with a client
- Above average typing skills, able to type at least 40 wpm
Operate with INTEGRITY, deliver VALUE, strive for EXCELLENCE and do it with PASSION and you will make a difference in people's lives at Americor. Apply today!!
Americor is an equal opportunity employer