Americollect is Growing! We are looking for ridiculously nice teammates in the Rhinelander area to partner in our mission to change the way collection agencies are viewed!
Work from the comfort of your home after completion of our 5-week training program that is being offered in Rhinelander on June 3rd! Training will be held at Nicolet College.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kelsey at 920-769-1415 with any questions!
Our culture at Americollect is simple: have fun, work hard, demand improvement of yourself and your teammates, and respect others. These aren’t just words at Americollect. You’ll see this in action every day. And you’ll be rewarded for it!
We offer competitive benefits including insurance and flexible spending accounts (FSA), paid time off after only 30 days, retirement plans, casual dress code, flexible work schedules, and more. Americollect was named one of the best companies to work for in collections, nationwide every year since 2009!
- Make outbound calls to and take inbound calls from consumers to collect the accounts they have open in our office
- Partner with consumer and offer options to help them organize and prioritize their credit life and money management
- Negotiate repayment terms that work for both the consumer, client, and company
- Obtain and enter accurate demographic or other pertinent information into the database
- Refer accounts to other departments when necessary
- Utilize a variety of systems and web-based tools to research and resolve consumer concerns
- Comply with State and Federal Laws governing the collection industry
- Set accurate individual goals to meet key performance standards to ensure continual growth
- Review phone calls and receive positive and improvement feedback to help meet individual goals
- Acquire knowledge on changes related to the database, processes, and dialogue
to learn more about Americollect and apply head to http://www.americollect.com/careers/openings/wfhcollector-rhinelander/
It is the policy of Americollect to give an equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard for race, color, ethnicity, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin or any other characteristic protected under the law. To deny anyone the opportunity to contribute to our efforts for any reason other than the capability to perform a job is an injustice not only to that individual but to Americollect and the community as well. It is the intent and desire of Americollect that an equal opportunity is offered in employment, wages, promotions, benefits, and all other privileges, conditions, and terms of employment.