- Posted: over a month ago
PA’s leading distributor of janitorial and office supplies is currently seeking a motivated employee to join its awesome Distribution team as a Warehouse Associate. This individual will ensure all customer orders are correctly prepared for shipment or pick-up, as well as verify that all incoming deliveries are correct.
What you’ll do:
- Accurately prepare customer orders for shipment and/or pick up; assist customers in loading products as necessary.
- Receive and examine incoming shipments; identify any damaged items or shortages.
- Operate various equipment to include hand trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts in a safe manner and within company guidelines.
- Using handheld devices or other computer software, log inventory that has been shipped and received.
- Route incoming shipments to designated locations within the warehouse.
What you’ll need:
- Prior experience with the use of a forklift
We offer a rich benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid (i.e. FREE!) life insurance, a 401(k) benefit with company match, and other voluntary benefits. On top of that, we provide a generous Paid Time Off program, as well as paid Holidays. We pride ourselves on being a family-oriented, FUN place to work!
Interested? Great! We look forward to receiving your resume and salary requirements by clicking “Apply” today!
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?