Have you ever wanted to own your own business?
An established, 'essential' business is seeking a motivated person to to join our team as Operations Manager / General Manager. Run the business with owner and franchise help. Get a base salary plus commission on sales.
ASP – America’s Swimming Pool Company is America’s premier swimming pool service company. We have been operating for over 15 years with an outstanding reputation. We pride ourselves on providing "resort quality pool services". To do this we have built a team of dedicated, enthusiastic technicians who enjoy delivering resort-quality service and treating our customers with the utmost respect.
Our Mission: At ASP, we create superior value for our customers in all that we do by leveraging technology, higher standards, knowledge and the relentless pursuit of excellence.
Because of our approach, we have earned loyal customers who expect and desire dependable, quality swimming pool solutions. We guarantee satisfaction with our services and do not require long-term contracts. We are fully licensed and insured and our team members are among the best in the swimming pool service industry.
We continue to grow and are seeking a solution-oriented and customer-focused General Manager to join our team. This position is responsible to provide excellent customer service, the ability to implement company marketing strategies, perform data entry and financial reporting, manage maintenance, service and renovation departments and communicate effectively with the business owner.
The ideal person for this position will enjoy a blend of indoor and outdoor work. They will be a self-starter who has the ability to work independently with minimal oversight and guidance. They will handle all matters with integrity and embrace the concept and requirements of delivering "resort-quality service".
Success in this position will be determined by the following measurable results:
- Developing, executing and monitoring the company marketing plan and budget
- Handling customer relationship management with superior communication and setting realistic expectations
- Execute all elements of day to day financials (receivable, payables, pricing, etc.)
- Management of staff with daily oversight of PoolOps software program and weekly meetings.
- Continual focus on employee retention and recruiting with an emphasis on continuing education by using the online training site.
- Communicating to the owner daily/weekly any issues encountered and recommend possible solutions to those issues.
We are specifically looking for an individual who demonstrates these behaviors consistent with the ASP way of doing business (our culture and values):
- Acting with Integrity;
- Superior Knowledge;
- Passion for the Company;
- Customer Focus;
- Accountability and Discipline;
- Respecting Others;
- Excellence in ALL we do; and
- Safety First at all Times.
Requirements for this position are that you have:
(1) at least 1 year of management and/or accounting experience; swimming pool industry-related experiences preferred.
(2) a valid driver's license with a clean driving record; and
(3) the ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
No other specific experience is required as we will teach you the ASP methods designed to give our customers a great looking pool and to maximize your earning potential; however, a college degree and Certified Pool Operator License is preferred.
This position earns a monthly commission based on sales and has the potential of earning an annual bonus when specific revenue goals are met for the year.
A company truck will be provided which you keep fully stocked with tools and chemicals. You will receive paid vacation time following a qualifying period. Company phone, computer, tablet and uniforms are all provided.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and joining our award-winning team, then we would encourage you to apply for this position.
We look forward to learning more about you as you go through our hiring process.
America's Swimming Pool Co. - Augusta & Columbia