Medical Support Assistant
Medical Assistant needed to provide administrative support skills for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Clinical Center. These services shall include greeting patients, visitors, and staff via in-person or by phone. Administrative support services include patient appointment setting, customer service, follow guidelines regarding release and transport of medical records, and other administrative skills to support NIH.
- Greeting patients, visitors, and staff.
- Answer phone calls and schedule patient appointments with electronic appointment request system called Clinical Research Information System (CRIS).
- Guide patients to the portal to view their upcoming appointments
- Print and report daily rosters to distribute to research teams
- Provide tour of patient care inpatient unit
- Ensure all rooms are stocked with all appropriate medical supplies and form
- Printing armbands for patients
- Assign phones to nurses for patient emergencies
- Multi-task between 2 or more operating systems, E-mails, and calendars
- At least 1 year experience in health care setting
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Must have experience using electronic scheduling systems
- Must have a Real I.D
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus!
Shifts: This is NOT a remote position
Monday - Friday (Rotating weekends, if needed)
7:00am - 3:30pm
3:00pm- 11:30pm (Training will be held on day shift 7am-3:30pm)
Americas Staffing Partner is an equal opportunity employer. All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation
Americas Staffing PartnerBethesda, MD
HealthcareView All Americas Staffing Partner Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.