- Posted: 13 days ago
Medical Clerk needed to provide administrative support services for the Naval Branch Health Clinic Portsmouth. Administrative support services include patient appointing, customer service, and other medical administrative services to support the overall operational mission of NHCNE to deliver quality healthcare and support the operational forces.
- Screen, record, and redirect approximately 150telephone calls per day
- Verify and update patient's information and third party insurance information
- Review all incoming paperwork via patient inquiry, mail, and fax; add proper patient identifiers to every page of paperwork
- Schedule follow-up patient appointments, perform patient appointment notifications, and coordinate appointments to avoid scheduling conflicts
- Shall prompt preventative exam appointments
- Scan results of diagnostic test and patients plan of care.
- Must have at least one year of medical experience
- Be a U.S citizen
- Have a High School Diploma or GED certificate
- Must complete be able to complete a physical with physician before starting
- Ability to use a variety of software applications and to type on a computer a minimum of 30 words per minute
Americas Staffing Partner
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?