Aircraft Mechanic II (A/C Mechanic)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT ROBINS AFB IN WARNER ROBINS, GEORGIA**
America’s Staffing Partner is looking for experienced Aircraft Mechanics to perform installation, adjustments, alignment and troubleshooting for final operational and functional testing on major aircraft weapon systems, assembles and components.
- Performs overhaul and repair of weapon systems, their assemblies and components; such as air frame, landing gear, power plants, gear boxes, pumps, and hydraulic, pressurization, utility, fuel, oil, pneumatic and flight control systems
- Trouble shoots aircraft systems, components, or sub-assemblies to make determination on proper operation
- Identifies malfunctions and determines corrective action required
- Disassembles, repairs, and reassembles major aircraft systems, their assemblies and components
- Installs, aligns and functionally and operationally tests the various major and minor mechanical and pneumatic systems on the aircraft during overhaul or modification
- Performs engine removal and installation, jacking and leveling, alignment and retraction checks, and other related routine tasks
- Must have at least 2 years of verifiable experience working aircraft as a mechanic
- Experience working on C-130s, C-5s, C-17's and/or F-15s preferred
- Prior military preferred
- A&P License a plus
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be able to maintain security clearance
Americas Staffing Partner is an equal opportunity employer. All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Americas Staffing Partner
Get fresh Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Ame jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.