Assistant General Manager (AGM)
(North & Uptown Dallas) locations
Upscale Brand looking for management professionals that want to move into more of a leadership role. This opportunity is with a well established growth-oriented private restaurant group looking to substantially increase the company market shares over the next (5) years.
Recruit and develop top team members for your unit; train and develop where people work together for success.
As a High-volume Assistant General Manager (AGM) you'll be responsible for all FOH/BOH operations in a fast paced multi tasking environment. Units Sales, 7M+
- Exceptional VIP GUEST Services
- Coaches and counsels employees with a positive approach Proven A-Player Manager works well under pressure while building up team members
- Excellent communication skills for maintaining the highest of guest services
- Thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques that ensures food quality, portion control, and plate presentation is adhered to for consistency
- Consistently providing exemplary safety and sanitation records
- Direct culinary staff and other kitchen workers to ensure an efficient and profitable food service for the business
- Full Medical & Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- 55/60 Hrs Per Week/2 Days off
- Short & Long Term Disability