Contact Lens Specialist - Bilingual
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
America's Best is part of National Vision, one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. The America’s Best brand continues to grow, with 800 stores and counting. Each location combines both parts of the optical equation – eyewear and eye care – into one excellent experience at a single low price.
For more details about America's Best, visit AmericasBest.com.
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
Contact lenses are growing more and more popular, and our Contact Lens Specialists work with customers and doctors to ensure the lenses are the right fit for their eyes and lifestyle. They also teach customers how to properly use and care for their contact lenses.
How would you like to be off on Sundays? Yes, we are closed every Sunday!Job Description
What Would You Do? The Specifics?
- Maintains a neat and orderly contact lens room, maintains equipment, and follows company Health and Safety protocols.
- Optimizes the contact lens department to ensure efficiency and compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines.
- Educates clients on proper contact lens and eyeglass care.
- Performs insertion and removal training of contact lenses to customers, as permitted by state law.
- Maintains accurate and organized patient records.
- Contacts customers weekly for products waiting to be dispensed; notifies customers when orders are ready or of any delays.
- Ensures quality standards are always met.
- Reviews CCL remakes and shares information with GM.
- Handles initial customer inquiries regarding contacts and eyeglasses.
- Communicates with the General Manger providing daily results vs goals.
- Ensures effective merchandising and execution of marketing, pricing promotions, and initiatives according to Brand and Company standards.
- Monitors and maintains Contact Lens inventories and Department supplies under the direction of the General Manager.
- Follows the America’s Best “Code of Excellence” to ensure customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment for customers.
- Meets National Vision’s sales and company objectives.
- Assists with selling and dispensing eyeglasses needed.
- Performs dispensing duties as necessary, if permitted by state law.
- Assists in maintaining the office to corporate and safety standards.
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- 0-2 years Retail and/or Optical experience. (Preferred)
- Knowledge of the optical industry preferred. (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Required
Licenses, Certifications, Professional Affiliations
- NCLE and/or ABO certification within 1 Year (Preferred)
Taking care of our people
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Get fresh Contact Lens Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.