- On-call employee
- Leads and supervises all medical activities and professionals on behalf of the organization.
- Develops and implements the strategic plan for the organization.
- Develops initiatives to increase medical satisfaction.
- Researches current clinical trends and patient care methods to modify existing models.
- Communicates with suppliers, staff, and patients and their families to gather feedback to help improve service processes.
- Provides internal support in terms of strategic and operational direction.
- Reports clinical performance metrics and financial data to organizational executives.
- Ensures the organization remains in compliance with all government regulations, accreditation programs, and facility policies.
- Coordinates with doctors and administration to monitor the quality of, and continues to maintain, standards of care.
- Provides training for new doctors, and keeps medical staff up-to-date on facility regulations and procedures.
- Supervises the doctors and manages the health programs.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Medical degree, either a M.D. or a D.O.
- Experience: 2-3 years of related experience.
- Certifications: Board certified in a specialty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Management of personnel resources
- Complex problem solving
- Systems analysis
- Systems evaluation
- Operations analysis
- Service orientation
Americans Home Care LLC