Paid Search (PPC) Campaign Manager
Americaneagle.com is a family owned web design, development, and digital marketing agency with a passionate belief in the power of technology to positively transform business practices. Our focus is helping customers grow and achieve success in the digital space. We cover a variety of different industries, including ecommerce, associations & nonprofits, government, healthcare, sports & entertainment, transportation and more. The company was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com’s list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past eight years.
Americaneagle.com is seeking a qualified Paid Search (PPC) Campaign Manager to join our growing digital marketing team. The primary function is to facilitate day-to-day execution of search engine marketing programs for clients ranging from small to mid-size companies up through Fortune 100 corporations. This person should be highly skilled in online advertising and pay-per-click strategy. They will be responsible for improving clients' paid website leads through planning, coordination, management, and monitoring of varying PPC campaigns.
- Planning, setting up, and managing PPC campaigns for clients.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results on campaign performance.
- Understanding clients' digital marketing goals in order to translate goals into executable strategies through ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
- Owning the entire paid search channel, driving numbers, converting into real leads and ultimately revenue.
- Identifying KPIs and completing work as needed to improve clients' ad performance.
- Conducting keyword research, advising on ad spend and ad placement, testing ad copy, and optimizing campaigns for lean performance.
- Working with production teams, ensuring website is optimized for PPC success.
- Working with design teams to provide creative direction.
- Staying current on PPC / SEM practices and collaborating with peers on the Digital Marketing team.
- 3+ years of PPC / SEM experience.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics Certified with experience in Google Tag Manager.
- Highly proficient with all types of Google Ads including: Search Ads, Display Ads, Remarketing, Google Shopping Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.
- Experience with additional ad platforms including: Yahoo! Bing Network, Amazon, Facebook, Advertising.com, AdRoll, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Skilled in Google Analytics and able to set up and troubleshoot complex conversion tracking.
- In depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEM strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts both verbally and in writing to clients.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Ability to think logically and develop practical recommendations for clients to support their digital marketing strategies and efforts.
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to growing our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications for our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and pushing for a good work-life balance. We offer a generous compensation and benefits package.
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Americaneagle.com is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to the company's values, mission, and strategies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
The key to Americaneagle.com's success is our people. Our top priorities are employee well being, compensation, and development.
Americaneagle.com is a full-service, global digital agency that provides best-in-class web design, development, hosting, post-launch support, and digital marketing services for businesses worldwide. Currently, Americaneagle.com employs 800+ professionals in offices around the world including Chicago, Dallas, Dubai, London, Milwaukee, New York, Nashville, Washington DC, Bulgaria, and more! We are looking for passionate people to join our team across all departments. As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Americaneagle.com is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to the company's values, mission, and strategies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Americaneagle.com - Web Design, Development & Digital MarketingDes Plaines, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.