Licensed Practical Nurse
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a Licensed Practical Nurse?
AmericanWork, Inc., part of Pathways – one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Licensed Practical Nurse.
For your passion and dedication as a Licensed Practical Nurse, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, flexible part time or full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role:
A Licensed Practicing Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing management of medication in conjunction with the Psychiatrist; collaborating with community stakeholders and other providers on prospective admissions; completing all medication charting for clients requiring inpatient treatment; assessing physical health needs; and providing a range of treatment, rehabilitation, and support services; assist RN with maintaining therapeutic milieu on unit at all times.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- A Licensed Practical Nurse in Georgia
- Licensed in the State of North Carolina as a Licensed Practicing Nurse (LPN) with no current disciplinary actions
- Must have documented experience providing treatment to children/adolescents with severe and persistent mental illness and/or substance abuse illness
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in Georgia with a safe driving record and automobile insurance
Perks for working Full time at Pathways:
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you're #readytowork AmericanWork Inc. is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
AmericanWork Inc. has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://americanwork-llc.careerplug.com/jobs
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/
AmericanWork @ https://www.pathways.com/georgia
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.