Certified Addiction Counselor 1041600
AmericanWork, LLC. Savannah, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
Certified Addiction Counselor
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as Certified Addiction Counselor?
AmericanWork, Inc., part of Pathways – one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded Certified Addiction Counselor.
For your passion and dedication providing Certified Addiction Counseling, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, flexible part time or full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role:
The Addictions Counselor is capable, under supervision, of performing work in the therapeutic care, treatment and rehabilitation of persons within the program. This person plans and conducts therapeutic activities and counsels therapeutically with clients on an individual and group basis under the supervision of a Counselor 3, Senior Counselor, Clinical Supervisor or Program Director.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Must be a Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC) who holds a CAC (or an equally recognized SA certification equivalent or higher) or actively in Addiction Counselor Trainee Training and Supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Have an understanding of and sensitivity to serving the culturally diverse and special needs population and possess knowledge of the populations served in the services provided
- Must possess a valid Georgia Driver's License
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Records (MVR)
- Must have a clean Criminal Back Ground Check (no convictions or shown credible evidence of perpetrating abuse, neglect or sexual exploitation- child or adult)
Perks for working Full time at Pathways:
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you're #readytowork AmericanWork Inc. is #readytohire!
Not the job you’re looking for?
AmericanWork Inc. has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://americanwork-llc.careerplug.com/jobs
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/
AmericanWork @ https://www.pathways.com/georgia
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.