Senior Software Engineer, Remote Work From Home
AmericanTours International Sacramento, CA
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $135,000 to $165,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
AmericanTours International, LLC
Remote Work From Home Available
Offices in Los Angeles California and Orlando Florida
We are seeking a quick learning, highly motivated Senior Software Engineer who has the desire to continually expand their knowledge as a member of our quality focused development team.
With a portfolio of applications ranging from high availability B2B systems to internal business intelligence solutions, we embrace new development and fresh technologies to create solutions that empower our global business partners. The successful individual will play an active role in all stages of our development process and the ability to adapt and learn quickly is expected.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years comprehensive software engineering experience developing and supporting multiple web application technologies
- Daily, hands-on software engineering, utilizing multiple language concepts and packages including approaches to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Micro Services, Message Queue, multi-threading, as well as specific debugging and performance tuning analysis / strategies
- Java Platform, J2SE, J2EE
- Hazelcast in-memory data grid and stream processing
- Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
- Stand-alone Java apps, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
- Maven, Jenkins, SVN Subversion, Git
- Eclipse IDE, including advanced features, plug-ins, and metrics
- Design, development and support of Web Services with JSON and XML message structures
- Strong proficiency with a large multitude of GoF and OO Patterns
What we offer
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Energetic, flexible, cutting edge, and global work environment
- Benefits package based on US State residency include health, dental, life, tuition reimbursement, discounted travel, and a 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holiday benefits
- Centrally located headquarters near Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Join the world’s premier "Visit USA" tour operator, bringing more visitors, from more countries, to the USA than anyone else for more than 40 years!
Our Mission Statement best describes ATI: "As a professional and dedicated team, we are committed to provide quality service at competitive rates; to be a leader in our industry; and to make a difference for a better world by helping others through our success."
AmericanTours InternationalWhy Work Here?
Meet colleagues from all over the world and different cultures, great teamwork, amazing learning opportunities, and outstanding benefits.
Founded in 1977, AmericanTours International, LLC (ATI) is the leading United State of America and North American Wholesale Travel Service provider, serving customers from over 70 international markets. ATI is proud to partner with over 30,000 hotels and attractions throughout North America, bringing more people from more places around the globe to experience the USA and Canada on Individual Travel experiences, Packaged Travel and Special Group/Incentive Travel experiences. Our Mission Statement best describes ATI: "As a professional and dedicated team, we are committed to provide quality service at competitive rates; to be a leader in our industry; and to make a difference for a better world by helping others through our success."
TechnologyView all jobs at AmericanTours International