- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
American Classic Tours is a family-owned and operated; 34-year-old company located in the Chicago area. We are a tour operator offering upscale, all-inclusive tours to destinations across North America and Europe, designed for groups of 55+ active adults. We design, market, sell and operate our own tours.
Description of Role:
As a member of our Tour Operations team, you help us design and book our tours.
· Book/manage group hotel contracts.
· Book/manage group restaurant reservations.
· Book/manage tour attractions.
· Book/manage motorcoach transportation.
· Maintain/create relationships with local guides, CVB's and receptive tour operators.
· Manage itineraries -- timing, check-ins, etc.
· Provide support for our Tour Directors who operate the tours.
· This is a full-time position.
Not required. However, any experience in the tourism industry, especially managing group contracts would be helpful.
We are based in Grayslake, IL a northern suburb of Chicago. This job is listed on-site, but depending on your situation, hybrid work may be a possibility.
· Must be a great team player
· You must be patient, flexible and adaptable.
· You should possess excellent organizational skills.
· You must be a detail-oriented person.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
Most importantly, you must be honest, kind, and hard-working. You must have the ability to collaborate with the rest of our team, represent American Classic Tours positively while working with our clients and vendors, and the desire to help American Classic Tours grow.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: starting at $50,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
888 E. Belvidere RdGrayslake, IL
Get fresh Tour Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!