urgent Opening for LVNs
Family needs reliable, caring and responsible nurse to provide care.
Schedule Shifts: TWO SHIFTS OPEN
7 AM - 3PM
Must have LVN license.
G-tube and Trach experience preferred but not necessary. We are willing to train!
WHAT AUHC OFFERS:
· Flexible work schedules that empower our employees to work independently
· Competitive Hourly Pay
· Benefits include: Medical and Dental insurance, Vacation/sick days
· Earn generous sign-on and referral BONUSES
· Professional, fun, and positive work culture
· 24 hour on-call support
Employee appreciation event & employee recognition
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) QUALIFICATIONS:
· Current CA Vocational Nurse License.
· We accept NEW GRADS under the Flex Waiver Program
· Current PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
· Current State license, CPR certification and valid driver's license (local travel required)
We welcome you to submit your resume or if you would prefer, call us during office hours, Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm at 818-386-6358.
We are excited to add more fantastic LVNs to the American United family.
American United Home Care is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.