- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 months
Program Manager, who is either local to Chicago OR can relocate while onboarding as this candidate will be required to be onsite twice a week. Banking and OR strong digital project experience is a MUST.
A top banking client is looking for a seasoned Program Manager to join their team and support Digital Banking initiatives. The ideal candidate would come from a banking background with strong experience in digital projects.
Must Have Skills:
- 15+ years proven experience as Sr. PM and Program Manager
- Must have experience as a hands-on Program Manager (not the resource manager)
- Banking experience (recent) is a MUST
- Experience working on Digital initiatives
- Strong professionalism, communications, and leadership skills
- Agile and Waterfall experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Financial Management
- People Management
- Vendor Management
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for Digital projects delivery.
- Work closely with highly technical team.
- Deliver projects that are based in a hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment.
- Support US Personal and Business Banking Team on Digital projects.
- Long-term contract
- Must be available to work ONE day a week on site in Chicago, IL office.
Thanks & Regards
American Unit Inc
2901 N Dallas Pkwy, Suite 333
Plano, TX 75093
Tel: 214 764 5009
19 Years of IT Excellence & Certified
American Unit, Inc.
Get fresh Chicago Title jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.