- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Tallahassee, FL
- Utilizing an Agile SCRUM approach, Business Analyst will work to develop and review Agile stories.
- Executing business process improvements, assist in gathering requirements from decision makers, and ensure best practices in quality assurance testing.
- Documenting requirements and traceability in tools including Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Representing the business process problems along with solutions for the problems.
- Using toolkits such as ALM and/or TFS to help demonstrate innovations and improvisations to business stakeholders.
- Quickly course correcting, re prioritizing, and eliciting new information based on what was learned from customer feedback.
- Extracting collaboration and building a better understanding between development teams and clients.
- Producing business critical requirements through observation and trial and error methods.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources; reconciling conflicts; decomposing high level information into details, summarizing low level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Developing requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Making recommendations about products and features that would support positive, secure, and efficient customer experience.
- Working with other team members to help outline team roadmaps and communicate the roadmaps to internal stakeholders.
- Assisting with the business case planning, monitoring, eliciting, translating, and simplifying requirements to drive the design and/or review of test cases and/or process change requests.
- Assisting with the project's scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment.
- Working with developers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other users to refine and deliver requirements in a timely manner
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Rapid prototyping business flows.
- Minimum 5 years of documenting requirements/traceability experience using a holistic requirements management tool.
- Minimum 5 years of system documentation experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Senior Digital Business Analyst, project management, or similar role.
- Understands the problem space from the business perspective.
- Proven computer skills in Microsoft suite including Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, Word, Project, and Visio.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to lead, direct, and manage.
- Strong oral, analytical, and written communication skills.
- Strong analysis and documentation skills for creating End to End business scenarios for the development of test cases and execution.
- Strong analytical and industry relevant product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and SMEs.
- Strong knowledge of web applications, client server applications, legacy applications, and database concepts.
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, analysis, driving alignment, planning resources, and managing milestones.
- Agile/SCRUM experience specifically in Story/Acceptance criteria development.
- Knowledge of the interdependencies of key business processes, functions, and risks.
- Experience with TFS to plan and organize tasks, workflows, and reports for the Agile Team members.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the business domain, processes, and flow of the projects they are working on.
- Must have deep technical knowledge and understanding of the business requirements
Thanks & Regards
American Unit Inc
2901 N Dallas Pkwy, Suite 333
Plano, TX 75093
Tel: 214 764 5009
19 Years of IT Excellence & Certified
American Unit, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at American Unit, Inc.