Home every 5-7 days / Running area: TX, N and S Carolina, PA, IL, MO, TN / Average $1,150 to $1,350 per week / Paid weekly / 2,800 to 3,000 miles per week
Got a blemish on your record?We may can help.
- Pay: 40 to 43 cpm depending on experience
- Average Pay: $1,120 to $1,320 per week
- High miles: 2,800 to 3,000 miles per week
- Hiring Area: 100 miles of San Antonio, TX
- Home time: 5-7 days out and home for 34 hours one week and 48 hours the next week
- Running area: TX and circle around Carolinas, PA, IL, MO. TN
- New Equipment - average truck is 2 1/2 years old
- Well maintained equipment
- Automatic trucks
- GPS in all trucks
- W-2 Company Driver position
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Card
- 401K with company match
- Layover Pay and Detention Pay
- Fuel Incentive program
- Weekly Pay and advances if needed
- CDL-A license (Class A)
- 6 months in the last year Tractor Trailer (CDL-A) experience
- All accidents are reviewed except for rear end and head on collisions must be 3 years old
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last three years
- Premade teams are welcomed
Apply Now or Call (888) 661-1125 to get Pre-Qualified.
It won't take long for you to experience our "We Care" attitude. Family is important to us and that is why we are always looking for opportunities to match our CDL-A driver's needs as professionals with a lifestyle benefiting both them and their families. Here, we are committed to providing an excellent paycheck, while still offering the home time our CDL-A drivers want and deserve. We also offer the most comprehensive benefit package in the industry today.
Everyone here understands and appreciates that a CDL-A driver has the hardest job in our company. Our Company's culture is built around treating everyone with respect. We welcome you (CDL-A driver) to join our family and become a part of the most dynamic team the trucking industry has to offer.
Don't have your CDL-A license? We can help you obtain it.
Call our team today!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro