Minimum Pay Program / Weekends Off / average $1,200 plus/ Direct Deposit weekly / W2 Position / See Benefits Below/ Modern Fleet
Having trouble getting approved? Call us!
- Home Time: 2 consecutive days off on the weekends
- Schedule: Normal work week Monday through Friday on occasion Saturday
- Minimum Pay Program: Min. $1,000 per week/ Depend on a pay every week for your hard work!
- Weekly Pay: Average $1200 per week must be available 5 days
- CPM Averages: .65 CPM and Higher pay for multiple short hauls daily.
- Det.: $15/Hour
- LO Pay: $45
- SPay: $20
- Bonuses paid: Send a Driver to our company and you earn $1,500 per hire.
* Minimum Pay Program and CPM pay is determined by drivers experience and qualifications with a minimum of 6 plus months of tractor-trailer experience.
- Type: Dry Van Loads, No Touch Freight, Half Loads are Drop & Hook with some Live Load/Unload
- Equipment: Modern Fleet 2020 and 2021 Freightliners in service now.
- Tractor Equipment: State of the are technology for driver comfort when away from home includes XM Radio, Satellite TV in all Trucks. Also includes high capacity inverters, (APU) and Fridges.
- Insurance Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits Planning: 401K Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Rider Policy: Yes
- Pet Policy: Yes (Dogs Only)
- Current Class A CDL
- Current DOT Physical
- Registered on FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
Domicile Locations: Resided in the state of Connecticut (CT), Surrounding areas may be considered.
Apply Now or Call (888) 889-8911 to get Pre-Qualified.
It won't take long for you to experience our "We Care" attitude. Family is important to us and that is why we are always looking for opportunities to match our CDL-A driver's needs as professionals with a lifestyle benefiting both them and their families. Here, we are committed to providing an excellent paycheck, while still offering the home time our CDL-A drivers want and deserve. We also offer the most comprehensive benefit package in the industry today.
Everyone here understands and appreciates that a CDL-A driver has the hardest job in our company. Our Company's culture is built around treating everyone with respect. We welcome you (CDL-A driver) to join our family and become a part of the most dynamic team the trucking industry has to offer.
Don't have your CDL-A license? We can help you obtain it.
Call our team today!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro