CDL A Truck Driver
- 15 days ago
5-day work week with 48+ hours home on the weekend. Home weekly, every week. This Class A CDL Driver position offers all the perks you can dream of - a short work week, excellent home time with your family, fully loaded automatic trucks with everything you need to be comfortable while you are away from home.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Job Type: Experienced Class A CDL Truck Driver
Pay: $1,250 to $1,450 per week - 5 day schedule
Annual Pay: $70,000 on average
Home Time: 48-55 hour reset on the weekend
Equipment: Fully loaded new trucks with automatic transmission
Freight: No Touch, Northeast Runs
Experience: 6 months in 36 months or 1 year in 5 years.
Benefits: Full benefit package
Pay and home time: We offer our Class A CDL truck drivers a 5-day schedule with 48 - 55 reset on the weekend. We will have you home weekly, every week which will allow you plenty of time home with your family. You will be paid by direct deposit every Friday and the average pay is $1,250 to $1,450 per week with an average of $70,000 per year.
Duties: As a Class A CDL Truck Driver you will be hauling general freight throughout the Northeast and the New England States in a dry van trailer. We do not have dedicated freight so you will be delivering to multiple customers. If you have or would like to obtain your hazmat, we offer extra pay for those runs. All of our customers do their own unloading so our freight is 100% no-touch.
Hook and unhook trailers from tractors, Inspect truck and trailer for defects and safe operating condition before each trip. Apply knowledge of commercial driving skills in maneuvering at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, bad weather or tight in loading docks.
Equipment Details: Fully loaded, well-maintained automatic transmission trucks. They are fully loaded with everything you need to be comfortable while you are on the road. As a Class A CDL Truck Driver, you will need a safe place to park the truck and trailer for home time.
Orientation: By joining our team as a Class A CDL Truck Driver, you will attend a 2 1/2 day orientation. You will see once you meet our team that you have joined the right company to flourish your career. We will provide you with travel, meals and lodging. There is a Walmart nearby where you can stock up on everything you need before hitting the road.
- 401K with company contribution
- Excellent benefits package including Major Medical, Dental, and Prescription.
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Holiday pay for all major Holidays and guaranteed to be home for the holiday.
- Rider program for family members 18 and older. No wait time. They can even stay in the hotel during orientation.
- Pet Policy: One dog is allowed with no weight or breed restrictions.
- Safety bonus, Detention, Layover and Stopover Pay
- Valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL-A)
- Current DOT medical card
- Clearinghouse free of any violations
- Pass a urine pre-employment drug test
- Have knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations
- In a phone interview, we will go over the complete job description, benefits and answer any questions you have about the position.
- Complete an application if you would like to be considered for the position
- We will let you know the status of your application usually within 24- 48 hours depending on how it takes us to contact your previous employers that the Department of Transportation requires us to contact before offering you the position.
- Once you have accepted the offer, we will schedule a date for you to start.
Overview: CDL-A truck driver, home on weekends, 2 full days, minimum pay guarantee, bonus, no touch freight, home weekly, regional, automatic trucks, Class A License
You can reach our team at (888) 653-1911
It will not take long for you to experience our "We Care" attitude. Family is important to us and that is why we are always looking for opportunities to match our Class A CDL truck driver's needs as professionals with a lifestyle benefiting both them and their families. Here, we are committed to providing an excellent paycheck, while still offering the home time our Class A CDL truck drivers want and deserve. We also offer the best and comprehensive benefits package compared to other trucking companies in the industry today.
Everyone here understands and appreciates that a Class A CDL truck driver has the hardest job in our company. Our Company's culture is built around treating everyone with respect. Your safety is our top priority. We welcome you (Class A CDL truck driver) to join our family and become a part of the most dynamic team the trucking industry has to offer.
We have truck driving jobs available in all categories including local, dedicated, regional, OTR, dry van, reefer, container (intermodal), and flatbed. Come join the top fleet now.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
American Trucking Group USA, LLC
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?