We are currently Hiring experienced Residential HVAC Lead and Service Tech. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3+ years of verifiable Residential experience, clean criminal background. Able to maintenance HVAC/R equipment, complete approved repairs/improvements in a timely manner. " MUST HAVE RESUME!
- Ability to follow controls/wiring schematic
- Ability to braze/solder/weld
- Must be EPA Certified
- Must have clean driving record
- Must have basic technician tools
- Must be able to speak & understand English
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform electrical and mechanical inspection and maintenance on equipment to ensure peak performance.
- Perform specific preventative maintenance including belt adjustments, oiling, greasing and cleaning of equipment.
- Uses experience and technical skills with preventive maintenance and system operations to determine service requirements.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location and operation of the system(s)
- Able to manipulate 50 pounds on a regular basis, push/pull up to 100 pounds
- Able to climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
- Prolonged standing, walking, climbing, balancing, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, depth perception, visual accommodation, color vision, field of vision, near acuity, far acuity, and strength.