Since 1983, American Timber and Steel has designed, engineered, and manufactured a variety of wood and metal boundary solutions for use in parks & recreation, agriculture, highway, industrial, and marine industries. From fencing to guardrail to covered bridges, our products are visible everywhere.
We are a family-owned business, employing very dedicated, skilled and innovative people, working at manufacturing facilities located in Norwalk, Ohio and Nacogdoches, Texas, and servicing customers nationwide. We have an energized, engaging, and enthusiastic culture making the workplace environment a pleasant place to be. We are technology oriented, providing the tools required for successful and innovative job performance.
We are looking for a Mechanic to perform maintenance in our facility. Candidate must be willing to perform maintenance throughout the facility as necessary.
- Ability to work on a wide range of vehicles from pick-up trucks to semi-trailers and forklifts
- Ability to work on plant maintenance including air compressors, hydraulic motors, pumps, chains and sprockets
- Past experience working with hydraulics is a plus
- Must be willing to do general building and grounds maintenance as needed (excludes mowing and landscaping)
- Must have own mechanics tools
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance, Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off – Vacation/Sick, Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
Powered by JazzHR
American Timber and SteelNorwalk, OH
Get fresh Maintenance Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.