Republic Master Chefs is a division of American Textile Maintenance Company and is responsible for servicing the existing accounts with their linen and bathroom services needs.
Primary responsibility is the customer service of existing and new accounts.
If you are career minded and growth-oriented and have aspirations to work for a company that is the leader in quality and service in its industry, then this position is for you.
- This position is responsible for servicing a broad range of customer accounts.
Skills and Abilities :
- • Must have the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written.
- • Required to maintain an eligible driving record.
- • Preferred knowledge and understanding of linen industry.
- • Knowledge and understanding of maintaining route books, route billing and codes.
- • Knowledge and understanding of operating a hand held device.
- • Ability to work well with others and problem solving customer concerns onsite.
- • Must have a professional manner and appearance.
- • Must have exceptional organization and customer service abilities.
- • Must have the ability to learn and participate in group training sessions.
- • Computer literate.
- • Position includes required ability to lift more than 30lbs and required ability to stand and walk for eight or more hours per day.
- Supervision experience is a plus