This position is responsible for effective carrying out the new business sales effort of Republic Master Chefs, a textile rental service organization focused on the hospitality field. This position will be focused in the Santa Barbara, Ventura and Oxnard region. If also possible Simi Valley (Not required, but preferred)
The primary responsibility is the development of new customers. The Account Executive will be selling uniform and linen service to the retail hospitality industry, including restaurants, hotels, country clubs, night clubs, etc. This job incorporates cold calling, prospecting and managing a territory as it relates to writing new business. If you are career minded, stable, and growth-oriented and have aspirations to work for a company that is the leader in quality and service in its industry, then this position is for you.
- Develops qualified prospects through cold calling, telemarketing, networking and other opportunities
- Schedules appointments and make presentations
- Consults with prospect to assess needs and develops a proposal for the prospect and Company
- Converts a prospect to a customer. This is typically achieved through the completion and execution of a service agreement and other forms necessary to begin service.
- Bachelor's (Preferred) degree.
- Education can be supplemented by comparable yea of relative sales experience
- Experience prospecting and cold calling
- Exceptional organization and customer service abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- 3 years B2B Sales Experience
- CRM or other Sales Software: 2 years