ATS has an immediate need for mid to senior level web developer on our Design and Development team. If you enjoy challenging projects, collaborative work environment, and career advancement opportunity, this is the job for you!
Primary Job Responsibilities include:
- Creating and integrating features for our client solutions using the.NET technology stack
- Writing web services, business layer, and other middle-tier framework using the .NET framework and/or Microsoft Azure services
- Developing user interfaces such as dynamic forms, content display widgets, search results pages, functional elements etc.
- Actively participating in daily code reviews and/or peer programming sessions
- Analyzing client/prospect business and technical needs and providing development estimates, escalating issues/risks to project/product management team
- Fielding technical questions from clients, other developers, project management, quality assurance, etc.
- Understanding and applying applicable development and coding standards
- Keeping up with technology trend and learning new tools, coding standards, application security standards, usability behavior, accessibility (ADA and Section 508 compliance), cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility standards.
- Communicating effectively and regularly via oral and written with clients and internal team members throughout the development process
- Working as part of project teams that include people from technical, creative, and management teams
- Helping refine processes, procedures, and standards related to the development life cycle.
- Building and maintaining internal tools to streamline the software development process and enhance productivity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science or a related degree
- Technology enthusiast and a go-getter, with excellent time management skills
- 5+ years of .NET / ASP.NET/MVC/Web API development experience using C#
- Must have experience developing websites and microsites in one or more Content Management System (CMS) such as Kentico, Sitecore, Ektron, Sitefinity or similar
- Must have experience developing with Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL Server; creating tables, stored procedures, views, and basic administrative functions
- The familiarity with object-oriented design, software patterns, algorithms and, debugging and refactoring
- The familiarity with responsive web design development and experience troubleshooting of CSS 3 and HTML 5 issues
- Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong testing ethic including unit testing, functional testing and involve in system testing, if necessary.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, or SVN
- Must understand DevOps principles/processes and tools including CI/CD, Azure WebApps, containers, microservices, cloud versus on-premise, SSL certificates, DNS, and networking
- Capacity to balance multiple projects and enjoy working in a problem-solving environment
Nice-to-have Skills and Experience:
- Added advantage if you have any experience building solutions with deeper integration with Azure Services such as Azure Search, Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions etc.
- Have worked with one or more association management systems (AMS): Aptify, Personify, iMIS, Impexium, ClearVantage, netFORUM
- Have come across Higher Logic, Sage Publications, HighWire, or Boxwood before
- Know your way around social network APIs: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Experience in working with or in associations and/or not-for-profits
- Basic knowledge of user-centered design process and methods
- Knowledge of mobile application development using Xamarin.