American Technologies, Inc. is a national leader in construction restoration. ATI takes pride in assisting all of our customers and clients -- no project is too big or too small. We are adding to our teams and have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant-T&M Specialist in our Sacramento, CA office.
We are looking for someone who understands and is familiar with
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES. Someone who has a sense of urgency and can work in a fast-paced environment. This person must be flexible and be able to support various divisions at any given time with or without notice. Must be able to effectively time manage their desk on their own so deadlines or meeting deadlines are never missed. This position requires an individual who can work independently and has initiative. We also want someone who is a strong communicator and is not afraid to ask for help either.
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
- Provide assistance to Regional Manager, Office Manager, and Project Managers
- Onboarding and tracking renewals of subcontractors
- T&M Specialist
- Data Entry
- Pulling Data from Various Platforms
- Salesforce, ECONZ, Timberline, T&M
- Creating Invoices/Reports from T&M
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- 2+ years' experience in a support role
- Construction Industry experience
- Telephone experience - must be able to answer incoming calls - multiline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
***Bilingual a plus***
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.