Senior Financial Analyst
- Expired: January 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Financial Analyst
The position of Senior Financial Analyst will function as a resource assisting the Company in the sophisticated analysis of budgets, planning, financial reporting and forecasting. The Senior Financial Analyst will reportto the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis and will workingclosely with M&A, Regional Operations and Accounting personnel. This positionwill support the FP&A department across multiple functions to provide accurate and relevant data to our operations departments.
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and analyzing income statement, balance sheet and cash flow variances
- Assist with department and company financial analysis and planning
- Provide cost and schedule analysis for regional branches
- Assist in companys annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Preparing and analyzing mergers & acquisitions target acquisition opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of required and ad-hoc reports
- Interface with accounting to assure proper project accounting
- Applying effective processes and methodologies to collect forecast information and supplementing with statistical analysis.
- Identifying and developing process improvements to streamline reporting and improve efficiency.
- Financial support for capital planning and key internal projects
- Create and manage financial presentation decks in Microsoft power point
Successful candidates will possess the following education, experience, and skill sets:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance is required, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience; industry experience in restoration/construction is preferred
- Superior Proficiency in MS Office products, specifically Excel and MS Project
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 ERP Financial and Project modules
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving abilities
- Good Oral and written communication skills
Other qualifications that will enable you to perform successfully in this position include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and financial principles, including ASC 606 revenue recognition.
- Effective communication and presentation abilities.
- Demonstrated financial modeling skills.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, discipline, termination, promotions, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
American Technologies Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at American Technologies Inc.
Get fresh Financial Analyst 2 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.